This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Al Dahra Holding the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- means collectively all information that you submit to Al Dahra Holding via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in relevant UAE law.
- "Al Dahra Holding"
- means Al Dahra Holding LLC of Al Ain Tower, 130455 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Al Dahra Holding and acting in the course of their employment; and
- means the website that you are currently using aldahra.com. and any sub-domains of this site.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Al Dahra Holding and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Al Dahra Holding for a time period of six months/one year.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the concerned UAE and International laws.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our services
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- For market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.
Third Party Websites and Services
- Al Dahra Holding may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services will have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Al Dahra Holding requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with concerned laws.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- Al Dahra Holding may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Al Dahra Holding. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
- Data security is of great importance to Al Dahra Holding and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
Changes to this Policy
Al Dahra Holding reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.