Al Dahra is an internationally recognized leader in the global agribusiness industry, based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The company specializes in farming, sourcing, trading, processing, packing, supply chain management, and logistics, with a customer base in both the commercial and government sectors. The company has also made considerable investments ion the logistics and supply chain sector.
- 5,000 employees
- Business operations in more than 20 countries
- Serving more than 45 different markets
- Focus on emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa
- Handles 2 million metric tons and ships 175,000 TEUs annually
Al Dahra consistently applies best practices for farming and cultivating a wide range of human food and animal feed crops. The company uses the latest irrigation technologies, cultivation and harvesting machinery, and employs the highest quality seeds, raw materials, pesticides, and fertilizers.
- 400,000 acres of company owned and leased land
- 1,200 irrigation pivots
- 2,000 pieces of farming equipment